IGNORED

New Glomewav tracks

glomewav

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 9:09 AM, glomewav said:

Anuva Juan

really like the almost-80's tones of the melodics on this.

On 2/28/2021 at 3:40 PM, glomewav said:

Haven't made a breakcore track in a while. Here's the newest:

not generally into breaks-type stuff but this was just a well-written track that works with that style. good stuff.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Really enjoyed this one.  The spectral sounding textures are really well selected.  

Thanks. Not super happy with it but did learn many things along the way. I can get to this point with sometimes too much effort but taming these generative monsters to be more musical is the next step I still need to figure out.

Edited by glomewav

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Really enjoyed this.  Not that I dislike more drone-y ambient, but I really enjoy glassy sounding stuff like this, and I don't feel like there's enough of it.  

Glad you like. It is a bit shimmery!

Here's a another ambient piece. More of an improv. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, glomewav said:

I've been THC free for 10 days. It certainly adds a new dynamic to my process but finally managed to be inspired to create something new.

Nice! The bass is cool, and I love in vocal samples when people go “uhh” when they are thinking. It’s totally something I seek out to sample. Good work!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 2:20 PM, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Liked that one.  It may be worth adding some high end.  The low passed drums sound lo-fi, but I feel like some crunch could be added.  

Appreciate the feedback. I've been messing with compression a little too much. Maybe overdoing it squashing some bits too heavily. Definitely a better mix in my next track! Thanks again

Another new sketch 

Been messing around with some intense algorithmic workflows. Modulating the fuck out of an FM drum stack. A lot of hit or miss but I feel like I like where this is going creatively with chance discovery over flawed purpose. 

• Like 1