• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 9:09 AM, glomewav said:

Anuva Juan

really like the almost-80's tones of the melodics on this.

On 2/28/2021 at 3:40 PM, glomewav said:

Haven't made a breakcore track in a while. Here's the newest:

not generally into breaks-type stuff but this was just a well-written track that works with that style. good stuff.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed this one.  The spectral sounding textures are really well selected.  

Edited by BaggerMcGuirk
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Really enjoyed this one.  The spectral sounding textures are really well selected.  

Thanks. Not super happy with it but did learn many things along the way. I can get to this point with sometimes too much effort but taming these generative monsters to be more musical is the next step I still need to figure out.

Edited by glomewav
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really enjoyed this.  Not that I dislike more drone-y ambient, but I really enjoy glassy sounding stuff like this, and I don't feel like there's enough of it.  

• Like 1
21 hours ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Really enjoyed this.  Not that I dislike more drone-y ambient, but I really enjoy glassy sounding stuff like this, and I don't feel like there's enough of it.  

Glad you like. It is a bit shimmery!

Here's a another ambient piece. More of an improv. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now