IGNORED

Mike P and the hammering

Plum

Remember when Mike was going to sell off one of the old boc tapes and some peeps got all flustered about it, and Mike ended up posting a video of him smashing it with a hammer. I loved that. 

On 9/9/2020 at 10:41 AM, hello spiral said:

Loved it. Die you fucking boc superfan terrible cunts.

Welcome to one of the internet's longest-running (20 years!) sites for electronic music - those who enjoy it, and those who make it!

Our community of music fans and makers welcomes you to join us in varied discussions about electronic music, the making of electronic music, tips, and techniques as well as other discussions about popular media and news today. We're a varied bunch from all over the globe, from many different age groups and backgrounds.

Whether a search for a particular artist brought you here or you stumbled upon us by accident, you'll find a community of like-minded individuals to share your thoughts and passions about electronic music with here.

We'd love for you to join us, so simply use the links to do so and you'll be on your way! 

How'd Mike P get a tape in the first place?

Is he frond on theirs, frond of frond, or did the BOC Bros just send rando cassettes to the day's intelligent dance luminaries?

I like that he whammed it too.  Hi Plum you too-cool-for-school saucy bitch, catch!  ?

Kevlar you old rascal! It’s been too long (just like yo dick). Whenever I’m watching any historical dramas I always hope to glimpse you & your ruff lurking hard in the background.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:06 PM, Plum said:

Remember when Mike was going to sell off one of the old boc tapes and some peeps got all flustered about it, and Mike ended up posting a video of him smashing it with a hammer. I loved that. 

so where’s the video

6 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Hah, I kinda missed this the first time around. Its funny.

Oh man, you missed the fucking shitshow of a thread. With all the boc twoism guys pompously saying "the tape was a gift from The Brothers and it is Morally Wrong of you to sell this precious gift without The Brothers permission" I wish that was hyperbole but it really isn't

Also @Joyrex sided with those fucking loser cunts

2 hours ago, Friendly Stranger said:

Hey eat shit, man. Not funny.

pretty funny actually

Archived