IGNORED

LEMON INCEST BY serge gainsbourg

marf

It's a weird choice isn't it. "I'm going to make a song with incest in the title, then appear shirtless on a bed with my underage daughter in the video. This is art." I think a lot of peoples takeaway from that is "I think that guy wants to bone his daughter" and you can't blame them for that really.

2 hours ago, Valleyfold said:

Gotta love French culture, so casual about moral ambiguity in art. Sure, make a song about wanting to fuck your teenage daughter. Incest rhymes with lemon zest after all! Song is a banger too. 

Wanting to bone teenage girls is a standard trope in French movies and other forms of popular culture. And of course Gainsbourg had to be more outrageous than the rest ?

Remember this piece of depravity?

2 hours ago, Valleyfold said:

There was a moment in popular culture when teenage and child sexuality was a popular theme, and not just in France. There were even major political initiatives to normalize it in real life. It’s interesting how this has been largely swept under the rug. 

True, but the French did it a bit more enthusiastic than most, especially with older men and younger girls, *and* the Alizee video is from April 2000, when the rest of the world had stopped flirting with this sort of nonsense for at least a decade. At least, I distinctly remember tut tut-ing it when it came out, and I'm not now and have never been much of a prude. Just someone who doesn't find teenage girls all that attractive.

11 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

True, but the French did it a bit more enthusiastic than most, especially with older men and younger girls, *and* the Alizee video is from April 2000, when the rest of the world had stopped flirting with this sort of nonsense for at least a decade. At least, I distinctly remember tut tut-ing it when it came out, and I'm not now and have never been much of a prude. Just someone who doesn't find teenage girls all that attractive.

Damn can't believe this song is 20 years old 

:cerious:

6 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

Damn can't believe this song is 20 years old 

:cerious:

I can’t believe matey ducked his daughter  

edit: fucked

Even if you daughter asks you to fuck her, just say no. Simple. 

Archived