IGNORED

Autechre live in Milan 2021

Draft78

It is with great excitement that we announce the participation of at . The prominent duo has carved the history of electronic music for the past three decades and have recently revealed their latest album “Sign”. Autechre’s music has exhibited a gradual shift in aesthetic throughout their career, from their earlier work with clear roots in techno, electro and hip hop to later albums that are often considered more experimental in nature, featuring complex patterns of rhythm and subdued melodies.
Their live experience is a classically pitch-dark mind-warping audio affair, which has undoubtedly reached an iconic status, as the quintessential of electronic music performances. Terraforma will take place from July 2nd to July 4th at , the first release of our three days camping tickets is out now: http://bit.ly/terraforma2021

On 9/10/2020 at 8:56 PM, hijexx said:

Hate to be that guy but I don't think we'll have festivals next year, pandemic and all that

from here to a year I hope that, if we are not all extinct by then, we will have learned to manage this thing a little less clumsily than now: maybe the number of spectators will be limited, and we will have to wear anthropomorphic condoms, but that the concert take place is not a utopia

20 hours ago, Draft78 said:

from here to a year I hope that, if we are not all extinct by then, we will have learned to manage this thing a little less clumsily than now: maybe the number of spectators will be limited, and we will have to wear anthropomorphic condoms, but that the concert take place is not a utopia

""TRI REPETAAEEE!"

87499986_max.jpg

Archived