IGNORED

The Pylon Men

Joyrex

Yes but why is this worthy of a thread? It's rather intriguing and particularly peculiar.

If this was posted on twoism by their own Top Cat in the same manner we'd be on 60 posts of conspiracy space cadet theories of gibberish.

Yet here on watmm we are all rather ? ?

I've also noticed that under your name Joyrex you have the word The Wheeltower......

And I once read a very intriguing post on twoism once about The Wheeltower, and it was deleted within minutes of it appearing....

On 9/17/2020 at 1:25 PM, beerwolf said:

I've also noticed that under your name Joyrex you have the word The Wheeltower......

And I once read a very intriguing post on twoism once about The Wheeltower, and it was deleted within minutes of it appearing....

Makes you wonder if what I have as an avatar is an album cover, eh?

On 9/17/2020 at 1:09 PM, beerwolf said:

Yes but why is this worthy of a thread? It's rather intriguing and particularly peculiar.

If this was posted on twoism by their own Top Cat in the same manner we'd be on 60 posts of conspiracy space cadet theories of gibberish.

Yet here on watmm we are all rather ? ?

Just a fun connection mate - nothing more

Archived