IGNORED

Ristorante Cioccolato Pizza Day

YEK

Risto-2D-Packshot-Cioccolato.jpg

This special chocolate pizza day is this Friday! 

Celebrate with yummy pictures!!

Share thoughts with others as you eat your pizza!!!

Anyone can celebrate, just make sure to buy your dessert pizza by this Friday and keep your eyes glued to this thread

?‍♂️ ?‍♀️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♀️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♀️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♀️ 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Enthusiast said:

☹️

https://www.retaildetail.eu/en/news/food/dr-oetker-drops-chocolate-pizza

Nutella on pizza crust is pretty good though...

I went to a couple of supermarkets to check if they have this and they don't. I swear it was in every supermarket a short time ago. I guess they sold out the remaining stock..

Yeah, I haven't been able to find these in my local stores anymore, I'll give it another shot or two, but I doubt I will have one in house for tomorrow. This will end up becoming more like a treasure hunt than anything now that Chocolate pizza is cancelled.

5 hours ago, yekker said:

Risto-2D-Packshot-Cioccolato.jpg

This special chocolate pizza day is this Friday! 

Celebrate with yummy pictures!!

Share thoughts with others as you eat your pizza!!!

Anyone can celebrate, just make sure to buy your dessert pizza by this Friday and keep your eyes glued to this thread

?‍♂️ ?‍♀️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♀️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♀️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♀️ 

1 more day!

I was checking the ingredients to see how easy it would be to replicate this. It has cocoa/chocolate in every fucking part: crust, sauce and toppings

Ingredients Ristorante Cioccolato

Crust: Enriched wheat flour, water, canola oil, cocoa powder, sugar, yeast, salt, wheat starch

Sauce: Water, canola oil, cocoa powder, milk ingredients, sugar, modified corn starch, fructose, salt, sunflower oil, natural flavour

Toppings: Milk chocolate flakes (sugar, milk ingredients, cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, soy lecithin, natural flavour), white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, milk ingredients, whey powder, sunflower lecithin), dark chocolate chips (cocoa liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin)

5 hours ago, yekker said:

20200917_202807.jpg

looks like a glass of rosé on the box

have you got a bottle to go along with it?

I know right?

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

20200917_202807.jpg

I don't really drink much ?

3 minutes ago, yekker said:

I know right?

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

20200917_202807.jpg

I don't really drink much ?

me neither

a huge cannabis joint then:)

Archived