IGNORED

Ristorante Cioccolato Pizza Day

YEK

14 hours ago, yekker said:

Save on .. But i know thriftys sells them also.

I would advise you to buy as many as you can still find (and store). These things are going to be the lightbulbs of the future.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, IDEM said:

I would advise you to buy as many as you can still find (and store). These things are going to be the lightbulbs of the future.

Both of the stores i mentioned have them on sale. I wonder if they are trying to get rid of stock.

Anyone try their pizzas yet ?  hope I'm not the only one.

50 minutes ago, yekker said:

Both of the stores i mentioned have them on sale. I wonder if they are trying to get rid of stock.

I think I've tried the autechre brand but not the chocolate one... I think they sell them in LIDL... don't remember if they're good or not but if I had to guess I would say they're as good as any other frozen pizzas... That's frozen right?

I like fresh water with chocolate mousse so I guess a glass of fresh water would be a nice partner with that pizza... 

7 hours ago, yekker said:

Everywhere I checked was either not stocked or sold out.  Tons of other Dr. Autechres, but not the one that mattered.  I will keep looking and hopefully try one tomorrow.

4 hours ago, iococoi said:

md.Øtker tossed that concept many moons ago. .ca might be the last chance to see a cioccolato in the wild.

Yeah, that's what I've been saying all along. (Besides being a tremendous pizza artisan, Dr. Pankratius M. Oetker happens to be my family physician, so I got it straight from the horse's mouth.) Get those bad boys now or miss out on that chocolatey goodness forever!

12 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

I don't even know where/if I could get that brand here in America

Oh yeah, you definitely can. I see commercials for it a couple times a day (American channels like CW etc).

I mean, you can but I prob wouldn't recommend it lol.

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

Oh yeah, you definitely can. I see commercials for it a couple times a day (American channels like CW etc).

I mean, you can but I prob wouldn't recommend it lol.

I've checked all my regular stores and haven't seen it at any of them.

I think so, they've been pulled from the market. Watmm's grand chocolate pizza day was off by two months.

4 hours ago, Richie Sombrero said:

Is Dr Oetker even a real doctor like me or Dublin's Dr Kebab? download.png.404fe7c394ba0b4db08984216d174426.png

That pic made me laugh & laugh for some reason, Thanks Richie Sombrero:)

The restaurant Zaytoon looks pretty tasty, hadn't heard of it before.

13 hours ago, diatoms said:

That pic made me laugh & laugh for some reason, Thanks Richie Sombrero:)

The restaurant Zaytoon looks pretty tasty, hadn't heard of it before.

It's class, pretty expensive now but standard for Dublin. Serve kebabs in proper naan.

Archived