IGNORED

Ristorante Cioccolato Pizza Day

YEK

I would lose my shit if they sent me that instead of what I ordered.

fake edit: page break.

8 hours ago, zkom said:

How about some candy corn pizza next?

candy-corn-pizza-2_orig.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

lol @yekker v nice! I wish I had been able to find one. The missus checked superstore, COOP and wal-mart but no deal.

I was hoping to make this an annual thing ?

So it was basically like a giant hot cookie then? How was it? 

It was good.. but I wouldn't pay full price for it. It was like a warm, somewhat cheap cookie. The chocolate was just ok and the crust could have been more cookie like , more wafer but I guess it's a pizza not a cookie. A good snack but you might be better off buying a box of your favorite cookies. I wouldn't turn it down if it was offered to me :cisfor:

50 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Quality, thoughtful review! 

Thanks bro, it was a fun little experiment.

I only wish more people were able to try the stuff. Looks like no Dr. Autechre's next year I guess.

1 minute ago, yekker said:

Looks like no Dr. Autechre's next year I guess.

but some autechre will be released this year

On 9/21/2020 at 3:41 AM, yekker said:

Both? The pizza isn't full size, more like a half sized pizza...

There was a full-size one, but it was discontinued and replaced with the smaller one -- which is now also discontinued. Would have been fun if they just got smaller and smaller ...

Speaking of which -- slightly off-topic, but is anyone else into these little gems? One of my favourite snacks -- I loved them as a kid, and now I have a veritable madeleine moment whenever I get hold of a box. They're kind of hard to get outside of France though, and I don't want to order them online, cause they would just crumble into tiny little bits on the way, so whenever I'm there, I stuff first my backpack and then myself to the brim with these beauties. Yummy!

3056440083995_A_740942_S01.png

26 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Nope, but I'll definitely try some next time I'm there.

By all means do! You can heat them up in the oven too for extra kicks, but there's no need really as they're perfect straight out of the box.

13 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

They didn't last week (at least here in cowtown) =(

wichita, kansas ?

2 minutes ago, diatoms said:

wichita, kansas ?

lol... no

Calgary Alberta ?

Calgary-2387396_1280_%28cropped%29.jpg

Didn't know Calgary is Cowtown for Canada:)

Wichita is Cowtown for usa

Archived