IGNORED

Who is Q-Anon? (it's Ron Watkins) the surprising origin story of the Q scam, and the man who now seems to be in control of it

ignatius

51 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

why didn't he just make the announcement on his frank speech? 

FRr6HDnXsAApt6J?format=jpg&name=large

Lindell was banned again like within the hour or something. Lol

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

someone recommended that "2000 Mules" to me saying "the info is good! but sometimes might be a little biased" so i looked into it and it's produced by fucking danesh dsouza.. so i had to let the person who recommended it to me know a few facts about dsouza along w/all the other "there was no fraud" evidence. 

what a shit show. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

US politics are fucking retarded.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 2
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

19 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

US politics are fucking retarded.

Yeah I'm sitting in Switzerland with arguably the only direct democracy in place (which still doesn't work properly in my opinion) and watching America is just like.. such a shitshow.. Like some kind of satire banana republic theme park, what the fuck

• Like 4

it's fascinating to follow current events. it's weird that more don't. i hope the portion grows. sharing good info sources helps. 

maddow and chris hayes i like a lot. AP news is good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

there's thousands of posts like this on tiktok from these "badasses" who think an appropriations bill is IRS coming to take their guns. 

america is so dumb. 

• Facepalm 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, randomsummer said:

Can we just, like, give these people Texas or something?  Let them form their own country, bid them Godspeed, and just watch the flames from a distance?

Put a fence around Texas so they can’t get out. Run Joyrex, run!

So weird that Q is still a thing... No Clinton Arrests, no military tribunals, No further anthony weiner reveals, no pedo evidence, no reveal that Trump or anyone near him was Q.

6 hours ago, colunga said:

So weird that Q is still a thing... No Clinton Arrests, no military tribunals, No further anthony weiner reveals, no pedo evidence, no reveal that Trump or anyone near him was Q.

they keep adding more shit to the conspiracy... it's self perpetuating. 

• Like 1

has this movement gone into overdrive and accused itself of being part of the plot yet? I assume it will splinter into many threads over time. Mistrust always turns on itself eventually. I made that last part up, but it sounds true, and that's what counts. 

• Big Brain 1