IGNORED

Who is Q-Anon? (it's Ron Watkins) the surprising origin story of the Q scam, and the man who now seems to be in control of it

ignatius

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2022 at 11:21 PM, Psychotronic said:

There's a new documentary around. Q Into the Storm. Highly entertaining.

I normally find fringe groups/cults quite fascinating and thought I might me able to enjoy this but it's not going well at all. Forty minutes into the first episode and I'm already experiencing an unanticipated degree of agitation and disillusionment listening to these Qtips, it's very tough viewing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

tucker completely unhinged. i think he's high on speed

made it about 4 minutes into that. jfc. tucker carlson is even more punchable when he's not on his show. his actual personality is worse. also, i hope he keeps crapping on french speaking canadians because those separatists don't play and maybe one of them will get wind of this and be so annoyed as to uh.. idk.. take a giant shit on him or something. 

had never heard of that podcast/show whatever it is. it's awful.. manosphere for real. ugh. 

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2023 at 8:46 PM, Nebraska said:

tucker completely unhinged. i think he's high on speed

3 sips of a hard seltzer and Tucker goes wild. Jesus. No wonder his wife's pussy is dry.

On 3/15/2023 at 11:02 PM, ignatius said:

had never heard of that podcast/show whatever it is. it's awful.. manosphere for real. ugh. 

First time hearing of it too, pretty fucking terrible.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

8 hours ago, chenGOD said:

3 sips of a hard seltzer and Tucker goes wild. Jesus. No wonder his wife's pussy is dry.

that's ben shapiro's wife you're thinking of but probably applies to tucker's wife as well.. i mean.. his face is so punchable. 

listened to the 2 part behind the bastards on the foxnews lawsuit by dominion and he goes thru all the emails/text chains they were having about the election conspiracy stuff and it's amazing how fucking awful these people are. how on one hand they're saying "we're losing our audience and we need to back the election lies" and on the other hand are saying "sidney powell is absolutely crazy and all this stuff is bullshit".  it's hilarious until you remember that people have killed themselves over the election lies and killed family members etc. 

sidney powell's source for election lies even she refers to as "wackadoodle" and they read a quote from the source where she says she got her info "because i've had the strangest dreams my entire life and the wind tells me things and in my dream i'm decapitated" and all kinds of crazy shit. it's totally a "simulation broken" type of thing but they kept pushing it and the evidence is so overwhelming that the dominion lawyers asked for a summary judgement by the judge in the case which doesn't happen often in cases like this.  since the evidence is so overwhelming and proves their case w/o even an argument they think the judge will rule in their favor. 

it's really funny 2 parter and i guess they found them so relevant and crucial to the audience they put them on youtube. 

8 hours ago, ignatius said:

that's ben shapiro's wife you're thinking of but probably applies to tucker's wife as well.. i mean.. his face is so punchable

Right right...so easy to mix up all these fucknuts.

• Farnsworth 1

• 10 months later...