IGNORED

Who is Q-Anon? (it's Ron Watkins) the surprising origin story of the Q scam, and the man who now seems to be in control of it

ignatius

On 2/1/2021 at 4:42 PM, Nebraska said:

anyone heard of those "5th dimensional, interdimensional, extraterrestrial bipedal bird aliens" this guy is talking about?

alex jones broke into a tear on "interdimensional child molesters" on rogan a couple years ago. 

people should be required to do a click-through agreement before being allowed on the internet.

"People make shit up"

✅ I understand

Edited by very honest

1 minute ago, Cryptowen said:

my man doesn't realize he stands to make a tidy profit when he finally gets around to dropping the official donald trump dakimakura

he might surprised to find the pillow business is about to get a little more competitive

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I really enjoyed this thread from the start. The podcast made me look up and research much more one the topic. Tomorrow I'm hosting a kind of parody show mixed with dj-set, which is part of my monthly broadcast Caffeine Radio.

Will be aired tomorrow 23rd from 17:00-19:00 CET on operator-radio.com and archived here.

Thought you folks might wanna give it a listen!

FB_cover_ep7-01.png

• 2 weeks later...

100% factual news article from "experienced professions" who do not omit facts "ignored by the mainstream media mainly because these facts inconveniently do not fit into the memes these outlets routinely promote."  don't believe communist twitter announcements claiming killary will be @ at this international women's day event

rJPZ5dQ.png

• Facepalm 3

• 3 weeks later...

big T will be president again in August. wish we didn't have to wait so long for this proof stuff to go thru the courts but whatevs

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 3/27/2021 at 4:39 AM, Nebraska said:

how do you even study masculine behavior in young boys?

2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.png

If 10 little dudes aren't being alpha it's phthalates, clearly

Edited by chronical

1 minute ago, chronical said:

how do you even study masculine behavior in young boys?

If they're not carrying a fully loaded semi-automatic weapon by the time they're 3, can you even do be really calling them masculine?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

If they're not carrying a fully loaded semi-automatic weapon by the time they're 3, can you even do be really calling them masculine?

Y'all don't even wake up spooning your AK-47 feeling like the man your great-grandfather's trauma raised you to be

• Burger 1