IGNORED

Who is Q-Anon? (it's Ron Watkins) the surprising origin story of the Q scam, and the man who now seems to be in control of it

ignatius

I kinda miss Tucky's bowtie phase. Bowties are so fuckin dorky. On him, it was like he was a clown that forgot to take his nose off and nobody told him for 5 years or whatever.

5 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

@mycospherologystI think he only has influence over anyone that self-identifies as "right-wing twerp".

he's grade one asshole and disingenuous flop but there's a bunch of right wingers who think he's great. they say stuff like this:

25 minutes ago, mycospherologyst said:

does tucker actually have influence in the USA? he seems like Yankee Piers Morgan. maybe he'll fall on his bowtie soon?

i think he's poopular with the kids because he's as close as they've got to a a mainstream rightwing figure who isn't an oldskool "capitalism works! pull yourself up by your bootstraps, kiddo" neocon. i haven't actually watched much of his shit tho so i dunno

• Thanks 1

i find it very noteworthy that greenberg wrote those letters. we don't know if stone instructed him to do so but i would suspect that stone or someone in that circle instructed greenberg to submit his pardon request in this form.

this is very noteworthy because this amounts to trump camp seeking compromising material (kompromat) on elected officials, the obvious use of which is for leverage (blackmail).

the letter drafts incriminated gaetz............. as greenberg was asking trump a favor......... he was providing evidence against a congress member.......... 

i'm sorry but this stinks, as a totally separate issue from the main story. trump/stone seeking compromising material like this on a congress member is more than a big deal. unbelievable what deeply rotten specimens we are dealing with.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 2

On 5/12/2021 at 3:08 PM, Nebraska said:

freedom takers are silent no more

Wow - that is some truly bonkers shit. When flat earthers ar ethe most normal people at a gathering, you know there's some shit going down.

• Like 1

i dant want to alienate anyone but any thoughts on the mid-east situe?

Just now, mycospherologyst said:

i think if ye can just sort out the mid-east problem of palestine/israel everything else will just fall into place..simples

2 minutes ago, mycospherologyst said:

i think if ye can just sort out the mid-east problem of palestine/israel everything else will just fall into place..simples

a flood of psychedelics? or am i thinking too hippy?