IGNORED

Music For Sleep - Anima Loop

feltopptak

"Anima Loop", was meant to be played in a live concert at Borgo Dei Carbonai (Esterzili) in August 2020.
Esterzili it's a comune (municipality) in the Province of South Sardinia in the Italian region Sardinia, located about 100 kilometres north of Cagliari.
The event was supposed to be my first concert in 10 years in my homeland, Sardinia.
Unfortunately for personal reasons, and due to the restrictions caused by covid-19, the event was canceled.

In early September 2020, I decided to record it live in my studio because "Anima Loop" had something important to me and I wanted to share it with you all.

Each of my concerts is never reproduced the same as the previous one, so "Anima Loop" had to be born and die wit the concert.
For this reason I decided to cut out the two long Tape Loops used in the Live process in individual pieces and including them as gift inside the CD packaging.

Recorded with: 2 x Reel To Reel (Tape Loops), sequenced synthesizers (Roland SH201 / Moog Sub Phatty), Field recorder + Vestax MR300.

Thanks for listening.

Archived