IGNORED

Afx novation collab

dcsux

5 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

That's a great track... wonder if that was created just for the promo or is part of something else...

Something else. It’s very clear there’s a new piece of gear coming out, so what could possibly need to be revealed October 20th other than a tidy little companion ep? If the answer is “full specs of the gear” then it will be a let down.

oh WOW, this new track sounds incredible!!!
I hope we get something Cheetah length, but if it's just this 1 track that's okay, becaus ethat sounds gnarly as hell !

Richard pls

3 minutes ago, jules said:

I think I may have said it in the other thread but my guess is an ep made just with this piece of gear akin to the cheetah ep

yep! that's what I figure as well

btw the sound quality on that clip is ridiculously poor lol. what is that, 32kbps?

17 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

Companion EP would be nice, although I find it strange how Warp seem to have distanced themselves from all this hype. Makes me think it could just be a couple of tracks on the bleepstore and bob's your uncle.

Even neater would be tracks available for digital and then a how-to on making them with the hardware (highly unlikely though)

3 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Aside from the garbage audio quality I'm not actually very impressed with the clip. Hopefully the full track is special or there's some nice details obscured by the low bitrate.

good ol aphex dad funk

• Facepalm 1

Just now, ReVoodle said:Is there any hint toward Warp actually publishing it?

As of yet no, I think warp has been completely silent re this whole promotion. 

1 minute ago, ReVoodle said:

. Is there any hint toward Warp actually publishing it

Yes, Awesome clip!!!

Aphex Acid Rave:)

:aphexsign:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bubba69 said:

People keep calling this clip "a great track". Is there a full track somewhere?

No, it's just a clip of a great track. And it is a great track. One of those christmassy ones where he gets all festive on us. Twill be the season soon! ????????