IGNORED

Afx novation collab

dcsux

3 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Oh it just showed up for preorder on Blerp now.

$549.99, yeah that's gonna be a no. Was hoping t would just be same price as BS2.

It's $459 on the focusrite store, I really want to know why there is a $110 difference?

Also, I think the price is pretty good for what it is

2 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

I doubt AFX has a lot of fans that are not grown men these days.

Jokes aside he got a lot of young fans from what I can see on the AFX reddit.

Edited by d-a-m-o

11 minutes ago, demo said:

Now I kinda want to buy a Bass Station, but not with this ugly design and artist logo (and I do like Aphex Twin). Does the original one with the latest firmware have the same functions?

16 minutes ago, thumbass said:

How tonedeaf van warp and novation be

Considering it sold out in no time I'd say not very.

2 minutes ago, chim said:

Aside from the different labels, isn't there literally one unique function, the extended sub osc? 

Novation AFX Station is the perfect combination of digital control with incredible analogue synthesis inside an already phenomenal, classic modern monosynth: Bass Station II. AFX Station packs all the same features and Bass Station II, including two oscillators, a multimode filter, amp and filter modulation, step sequencing and an arpeggiator. It also comes pre-installed with firmware v4.14, which adds new functionality including fixed-duration envelopes, extended sub oscillator controls, oscillator glide diverge, and the much-acclaimed AFX Mode.

So I guess it's just new firmware?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chim said:

Aside from the different labels, isn't there literally one unique function, the extended sub osc? 

Actually now I’m reading it again I think it’s all just new firmware features which will work on the original.

• Like 1

So what’s the mystery Warp record?

I feel as though my brain is being sliced and diced into all kinds of different directions. What the fuck is going on?

I thought everyone was slapping everyone on the back about a new Aphex EP? No EP? 

So super sleuth what’s the mystery?

Rome Track pls

Japanese promo where you buy certain releases and collect tokens and cash them in for a Warp 2021 calendar. On the releases there was one with ? on it. Polygon WIndow re-release was one of the releases that had Quoth EP tracks added to it. There's some thread somewhere on WATMM about it.

It seems to be the same price as a BSII, so it's probably worth it for the better labelling if you're looking to buy a new one. I'll get one when people aren't panic buying so they can resell immediately.

12 minutes ago, auxien said:

secret guy told me that you have to buy the thing and press in secret key combos to play the new afx ep.

I wouldn’t be entirely surprised lol if that was an actual thing 

• Haha 2