IGNORED

Afx novation collab

dcsux

37 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

I don't like the fact that the box probably cost £30 to print

idk looks like you like it to me  :emotawesomepm9:?

EF067FD6-2147-4785-8EC2-ED12C16C8BC1.thumb.jpeg.167ae758ef9f4b35c76c09249394b5be.jpeg

Edited by auxien
  • Haha 6
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, mngosx said:

So is the 30th just going to be for the track and a limited retail run?

He said the track isn't done yet. I personally wouldn't expect new music on the 30th.

11 hours ago, nickthefish said:

Looks/Sounds Awesome!

:aphexsign:

on a12. ab3 .215061.

"@user18081971: A lot of people talking shit that there's nothing new on the AFX station, without realising the new features are in the components editor, people so quick to moan. Best new features are you can tune individual notes in the overlay, separately, I was doing this before using individual sysex tuning messages but now you can save it all and save the overlays, big step forward, you couldn't get the overlays out of the bs2 before now you can, share em, back them up, name them etc."

https://aphextwin.warp.net/

Can't find where it has been posted yet, but It's been updated with the Novation thing. Not the track, just info about it so far, tho I'm sure the track will follow eventually.

Only issue is that the white text blended with the while images in the background forced me to copy and paste it into word just to read it comfortably.