IGNORED

H.I.V Hunk - Celestial Suck

Guest redvenicerecords

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but I found the first track pretty unappealing. It sounded like the "stick drums and jazz synths in a blender" style of electronic music which has never appealed to me. Are there different styles on the rest of the album?

Guest jon43

A lot cluttered but lots of interesting samples and timbres... I like some of those jazz chord samples, organize this bit a little.....

Guest waveformblue

Jesus...I don't want to get anyone else banned, but here goes...

This sounds like a MIDI crash...or a video game stack overflow. I could do something like this by rolling my keyboard down the stairs - without unplugging it first. The songs are not very musical. However, they sure are loud.

I can imagine smaller doses of this style would work in the middle of an experimental jazz piece. It would be 30 seconds of chaos bridging longer bits of more structured playing. However, you've given us 11 tracks of only the chaos. Seriously...when listening to "Cataracting", I thought my 3G connection was dropping out.

Some of these songs have some cool elements, yet they are just thrown together. There just isn't enough content for these musical fragments to stand on their own.

Archived