IGNORED

Another new drum&bass track up :)

Guest Joence

Guest Joence

Just finished another drum&bass track. I think it's turned out well but I know a lot of the people on watmm know more about drum&bass than me - feel free to listen if you want and if you like it, or can hear problems with it please let me know ^_^

It's called The Valley and can be heard at http://www.myspace.com/joeyewen

Guest Needlenose

it's a bit repetitive and the samples are kind of annoying. the drums are pretty good.

"liontamer" is a pretty good tune

Guest Joence
it's a bit repetitive and the samples are kind of annoying. the drums are pretty good.

Thanks for the feedback. Would you mind telling me which samples are annoying so I can edit/remove them? Only if you've got time, of course...

Guest Needlenose

Thanks for the feedback. Would you mind telling me which samples are annoying so I can edit/remove them? Only if you've got time, of course...

joence.wav

Guest Joence

Ah my brother didn't like that sample either - thanks a lot for the advice, I'll remove that sample and work on the track a bit more when I've got time.

Guest tht! tne

i wasn't really feeling this one but i still think it's great that you're making such technically proficient music at 17 keep it up

Guest Joence
i wasn't really feeling this one but i still think it's great that you're making such technically proficient music at 17 keep it up

Thanks for your honest opinion (as always :ok: )

I've changed the main section of the track quite a lot - if anyone wants to listen again to hear the difference, the new version is on my myspace now :)

Guest jamesy boy!

the snare that comes in after the drop sounds like it needs tightening up a bit, sounds like its gota wee tiny delay on it im guessing uve layered 2 snares 2gether?

nice atmosphere but the first drop lacks something and the track sounds like it never gets as rolling as it should. If it's meant to be like that sorry that's just my personal preferance :D nice work keep it up!

Archived