IGNORED

Free EP, please give it a listen!!

Guest Arthur Fox

Guest Arthur Fox

Hello!

I've posted this on a different forum, and it's been getting a fair bit of interest, and some positive comments so I thought I'd put it up here for everyone to check out.

I really want some good feedback and I think some of the EKTs who post here could do a good job of pointing out all that is bad about this music.

I've mainly been inspired by Wisp and The Flashbulb, so t's kinda in that vein (although there's one chilled out dubsteppy track, and one where I've totally ripped off Orbital)

http://www.foxdubs.com/stuff/Arthur_Fox-Grit.rar

I hope some of you guys enjoy the music, and if not you can help me improve with some solid criticisms!

Guest hellomynameis

okay track by track...

1 - basicly that high pitched thing before the 'GO' sort of hurt my ears on headphones lol, maybe get rid of some of the highs. Also some of teh cutups went a bit out but was alright as an introductory track.

2 - This track was quite good, liked some of the gradual effects in it. Nice balancing involved, i didnt think that second synth fitted in exactly, but maybe needed like a bit more melody than just single notes? The piano part was a nice touch. lol started to turn into a bit of a club anthem after that. Still good none the less. The rest I just skipped through as I got a bit bored sorry.

well actually ill add more, listened to the beginning of track 3 but wasnt much to my taste unfortunatley. I think you need some more hooks if im honest but the sounds are pretty good and its nicely balanced.

Guest tht! tne

just having skimmed these tracks, choppin stounds out

i see that you were influenced by wisp, that's interesting

i especially like your drum programming

seems like you're trying to do something original

the tracks are also strong melodically

i'll look forward to hearing more from you,

and will probably give this a full listen later

Archived