IGNORED

Terrestrial Council - Open All Frequencies

Guest Tamas

Guest Tamas

post-5247-1217286528_thumb.jpg

This is an album I recorded 2 or so years ago, mostly done with multitrack recording, but some of the songs are sequenced as well. Not too many songs have drums, it's mostly ambient, but yeah, thought it'd be worth sharing with everyone here.

SendSpace Link

Constructive criticism as always would be wonderful, even though my sound has changed quite a bit since this album, there are probably things that could be said about it that I haven't thought about before.

Hope someone enjoys it!

Here is the track listing for anyone who cares:

1.Wartime Broadcasting Service3:39 2.Justice: Part 15:56 3.Justice: Part 26:25 4.Going Traffic6:55 5.Eccentric Bird Song3:20 6.Sunshine Bliss3:08 7.Checkout Counter4:51 8.Nowhere to Go2:14 9.Eternal Despair4:27 10.Lasting Hope4:24

Guest Tamas
i liked going traffic and nowhere to go

Thanks, I can always count on you to listen!!! And yeah Going Traffic is definitely my favourite on that project... I want to create another multitrack album soon, hopefully in the fall. It'll be quite interesting, since it's been so long since I've done one...

Archived