IGNORED

Last Step - 1961

Guest Diao

Guest Diao
i'm not hearing any live drumming but it's a cutup quantized samples of a live drummer, is that what you mean?

doesn't sound bad you got my hopes up by saying live drumming cause i was literally expecting that

Not all of the drumming has cuts or edits done to it, but sorry to let you down :cry: . I was really just trying to emphasize that there were drum sections on the album that didn't come from a machine or computer.

How about Showboat? Good gravy, that song is great.

Guest Glass Plate

I think it's better than the first one, I enjoy it now and then, but probably wouldn't even make my top 100 in IDM.

oh good we can discuss music in genban again .. thank god .. !!!! ...

-----

i feel that it's better than the first effort ... but that being said .. my judgment was based around a purchasing decision using bleep samples .. so maybe the other one is ok .. i dunno ...

i don't adore the release .. but i enjoy the man's sense of humour and it's an ok car release ...

as for the tome sigs ... who'd notice .. it all flows .. so whatever ... i'm certainly not dancing to it filled with E clenching my teeth round a green glowstick ... so who knows .. perhaps it wouldn't work in that context ...

This isnt good AT ALL.

at all.

there is some ok stuff in there .. not stuff you'll want to whip on all the time all very disposable ... and of course we're all pretty hip to the vsnares cliches and sound pallete which are found in abundance in this peice ... still though i can like i said .. appreciate the whit in some of the ditties .. and the craft that went into them ..

Guest Diao
oh good we can discuss music in genban again .. thank god .. !!!! ...

Yeah, I miss those days too.

this album is basically analord meets the tuss.

triple self portrait, specifically, sounds really familiar.

almost makes you wonder who the tuss really is.

I would love if The Tuss was actually Aaron; just to shit in the faces of all the people that have a reasonless hate of his music.

Archived