IGNORED

lets talk about candy

Guest Helper ET

Guest Space Coyote

At my last job before the incident that resulted in me having to resign we use to have this massive candy jar. For size reference it would've been about the same height as a bottle of champagne but the circumference was a lot larger. This crazed bitch who use to keep tabs on our team and make suggestions even though she had no responsibility in her role to do so would come fill it up with different candies such as jelly snakes, strawberries and cream, freckles (small chocolate circles with sprinkles on top, sour worms, and a variety of other gummy based candies of no particular brand or description.

One time though she made the mistake of emptying a packet of sour skittles in there right before the weekend. When we returned on Monday we noticed that the inside of the jar had developed condensation and a lot of the colours from the different skittles and other candies had bled into each other. While we still ate them all, it unfortunately dulled the sweet taste of most everything in there and the sour skittles themselves tasted more like regular skittles.

Guest abusivegeorge

Well that just sucks. I know exactly what you're talking about with the chocolate circles with sprinkles on top btw. I don't have a clue what they called them in England but I know it isn't freckles.

Archived