IGNORED

I'm sick of little bubble cars

Guest hahathhat

Guest abusivegeorge

Toyotas reliability is unrivalled Asym, and that isn't just an opinion either, they've been crowned most reliable manufacturer of the year since 1981!!!!!!. Look after that Rav and she'll never break on you. Me and my friend Iain have an 86 Corolla which we use as a drift car, has anything EVER gone wrong? No, nothing, only usual maintenance work has ever been needed on service days.

Guest Adjective

i have the scion xa which is the one they stopped making. a little girl yelled at me "YOUR CAR IS TOO SMALL" when i first got it. it's 4 door though?

Guest abusivegeorge

We passed a Scion on the motorway the other day actually, it had a big bore exhaust and tinted windows with Chrome alloys, my mum went "what the fuck is that hideous thing".

She also can't say flashback.

Guest Fishtank

even Aston Martin is getting in on the action

aston_martin_cygnet_toyota_iq_main630-0629-630x360.jpg

shame cuz they make very good looking cars

Aston_Martin_V8_Vantage_Roadster_01.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

except not.

lol, exactly what went through my head.

The thing is the Aston Martin is beautiful, and the 30k (overpriced "Daewoo") is fucking hideous (matter of opinion only, not treading on anyones toes here).

Guest Iain C

Toyotas reliability is unrivalled Asym, and that isn't just an opinion either, they've been crowned most reliable manufacturer of the year since 1981!!!!!!. Look after that Rav and she'll never break on you. Me and my friend Iain have an 86 Corolla which we use as a drift car, has anything EVER gone wrong? No, nothing, only usual maintenance work has ever been needed on service days.

For some reason I find it pleasant and reassuring that you have a friend called Iain!

Guest abusivegeorge

For some reason I find it pleasant and reassuring that you have a friend called Iain!

I get on extremely well with Iain's and Ian's.

Archived