IGNORED

Anyone fucked/been with a milf?

Guest joshier

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

hhm when i was 20 i got with a 35 year old czech hotty. but 35 is not really milfy enough. milf is 40 upwards.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I would do one now, just trying to avoid the loose skin syndrome. One of my lady friends from high school let me feel on her ass when we were 30. It LOOKED great, but I felt it and it had the firmness of an empty plastic grocery bag.

I think I died a little on the inside that night.

Guest joshier

I would do one now, just trying to avoid the loose skin syndrome. One of my lady friends from high school let me feel on her ass when we were 30. It LOOKED great, but I felt it and it had the firmness of an empty plastic grocery bag.

I think I died a little on the inside that night.

I'm hoping that won't be the case with the one I know. She isn't *that* old, I think about early 40's. She just had her only son at a young age I think.

It all depends on the person I guess. It's sad when I see girls who are mid 20's and they look 35+, sad stuff.

I'm still contemplating it really. I'm going to hang out with her more before any of that. It's not as if I'm some body builder so she won't let me that quick anyway.

SAILOR JERRIES RUM AND (REAL) GINGER BEER WITH A SLICE OF LIME

FUCKING AMAZING

also, joshier's on a grooming mission lol

Guest Iain C

Never had it with ginger but I'm sure it's delicious - vodka and ginger ale is a good one. Prefer Captain Morgan's to Sailor Jerry's though, even though Jerry's is stronger (I think) it's sweeter and more vanilla-ish than I'd like.

seriously mate i know fucking ninjitsu i could kill you with just a jelly baby and a pipecleaner its crazy just yeah go to hit me no wait not like that go to hit me no just hold on yeah like that go to hit me yeah ok slower alright ok go to hit me yeaaaaaaaaah you see that? yeah i can just move your arm like that and itd kill you seriously no word of a lie mate trust

Archived