IGNORED

Milieu lovers...

Guest tibbar

Guest umop_apisdn

Hmmmm...I'd never give up my gifts from Milieu. Such a good guy. Don't quite understand why it's on Craigslist, though...hard to reach the target audience there.

Guest tibbar

ebay's policies regarding the selling of "blank media" items has become WAY more strict lately, even Brian himself has had hassles selling his own releases on there recently, and since this is more complicated being bundles of items... it has been done thusly.

if anyone has a better suggestion, please feel free to give me one.

PS: the reason i'm selling these items (and maybe more in the future) is because i'm going to be moving from the east coast to the west coast and i need all the money i can get to do this.

Guest umop_apisdn

Hopefully you didn't take my response wrong, I figured anyone with that much music of his would only sell it off for a good reason, and if you have Brian's blessings to do so, then let it be done!

And if I only had the money at the moment, I'd snatch up what I could of it. Best of luck to ya, tibbar!

Archived