IGNORED

the new xbox dashboard

Chris Moss Acid

Guest blicero

its nice you can do a little more with netflix

paying to dress up your little guy - increadibly stupid

the 360 should at least have something to watch youtube and hulu which is pretty much the only thing i'd use a 360 browser for anyway

why can't you run boxee on it? that would be the shit, or at least something similar to that

Check out "PlayOn" - it's not perfect, and it costs a little money, but allows you to play Hulu and Youtube on your x-box. I usually get by the with the Netflix offerings, but if that's what you want, it's out there.

+1 on PlayOn.

i use it for Hulu/youtube. it's pretty great. one-time fee to purchase (around $30 i think). set-up is BEYOND easy. I was watching Hulu on my 360 about 1 minute after i downloaded it.

looking at the PS3 & Wii browsers I think I'd rather use my laptop for browsing the web and leave my console for videos and games.

Guest mikew5th

i agree, i'd much rather use my computer for getting on the web

the ps3 and wii browers are ok, it just sucks to surf around without a keyboard and mouse

i just like to watch videos (youtube, hulu) on my tv if i can

thanks for the play on link - 14 day free trial - i'm going to get that when i get home

Archived