IGNORED

who wants to follow me on twitter

Chris Moss Acid

i'm reading this topic

heh.. basically ..

ok (chris).. if you only just joined the net and don't have a livejournal or a blog or a myspace or a facebook .. or post on several other forums ... go ahead and do this .. until you don't give a shit ...

im not new to the internet, i dont have live journal, facebook, a blog (only on myspace rarely used). i do post on another forum (my football teams fan forum)and i do have a myspace and i use twitter when its fun.

and i do have sideburns mate, my grandad had porkchops and i followed him and have massive sideburns, but i have a bit of a beard untill after a shower tonight.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

all seriousness, why do people seriously have twitter?

sadness

in this growing world, my voice needs to be expressed! I don't want to be forgotten. I don't want my jokes, thoughts, and ideas to be lost. I want someone to be with me, I want someone to talk with me, I want a place where everyone can be with me.

*generic male radio salesman voice*

well today's your luck day!!! Join Twitter and Share Your Thoughts With the World!!!!! Follow your friends, and see what people are saying! Share and discover what’s happening right now, anywhere in the world. Be connected with a community larger then your own!!!!

JOIN TODAY and all of your problems will GO AWAY!

than

I'll follow you if you grow some stylish sideburns and follow me. http://twitter.com/NotEvenSmoozed

At first, I really hated Twitter, but that was because I didn't knowit's true potential. See, I had visited other celebrities twitter pagesand to be honest... they all gargled beaver balls. All those other assholes ever tweet about is mundane updates about staying home to watch Dr Phil and circle jerk get togethers. Seriously P. Diddy, I couldn't care less how many rolls of toilet paper you and your bad boy crew masturbated threw in a single episode of Dr Phil. The Not Even Smoozed Twitter pageon the other hand is full of 'up to the minute' Not Even Smoozed updates. In addition, I have enough class to refrain from posting completely worthless information about my latest purchases and preferences in fragrant bathing soap, let alone any sexual preferences for quasi-scientific television"doctors" with down syndrome... And Yes, Mr. Diddy, I'm referring to you.

its

Archived