IGNORED

Christmas Presents

Guest Gary C

I need ideas for Christmas presents really. I've only thought of one for my girlfriend and it's a cheap and silly one (tamagotchi and teddy-cat because she wants a pet, but her landlord won't allow it).

My parents were going to Las Vegas on Boxing Day and I would've bought them Rain Man and some gambling related stuff for the flight, but I don't think that's happening anymore and I'm stumped for ideas.

Apparently today is the biggest day for online-purchases too, as it's the final payday before Christmas and you should theoretically get every order in ample time.

Guest ezkerraldean

it's been hilariously easy to get presents for my (Canadian) missus's parents and sister. they literally wank themselves off over anything British (=English) so i decided to just get them a toy Routemaster bus, Boddingtons and some Dairy Milks. 3 people's presents for less than a fiver.

Archived