IGNORED

Eros through the Heart

Guest Erothyme

Guest Masonic Boom

Oh, I like this. It's sweet and cuet and nicely melodic.

Not so keen on the bit from about :55 to 1:45 they seem a bit too chilled compared with the nice wibbly bits but after the break when it all kicks off, it really gets going in a way that moves me.

What is that high melodic noise that comes in after the break? I love that noise, but can't quite decide if it's a purely instrumental synthtone or a sample of a call to prayer run through serious processing. Whatever it is, it has a really lovely human voice quality to it that I like a lot.

Guest Erothyme

What is that high melodic noise that comes in after the break? I love that noise, but can't quite decide if it's a purely instrumental synthtone or a sample of a call to prayer run through serious processing. Whatever it is, it has a really lovely human voice quality to it that I like a lot.

Our good friend Ryan can answer that question. ;D

DELAY LAMA!!!!!!

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

Archived