IGNORED

New track inspired by the Warp AI series

Guest blakeboogie

Guest ansgaria

Funky little piece. Did you compose this in FL studio by any chance? I swear I've heard the melody of the underlying synth (that goes 'solo' at about 3.08), sounds like some sort of melody preset?

Guest blakeboogie

Funky little piece. Did you compose this in FL studio by any chance? I swear I've heard the melody of the underlying synth (that goes 'solo' at about 3.08), sounds like some sort of melody preset?

The sounds are mostly Logic Express loops and I few loops I created in NI Maschine. Only just got Logic so just getting my head round it a the moment. Cheers.

A nice little ditty, tho I dunno, it doesn't seem quite as weird as I remember AI stuff sounding, tho its been a little while since I listened. I wonder what it would sound like if you recorded this onto tape and then transferred it back to computer, like if that would lessen the digital sound a bit. I mean of course you can't run away from that completely, it was just something I was thinking during my listen.

Archived