IGNORED

Head fracture experiences

Guest Babar

Guest Sprigg

they caught both of them but decided they didn't have enough evidence to take it to court

im still trying to track down the identity of the one who hit me with the fence post through my own means

he will pay.

Damn. Sorry to hear that they couldn't press anything, mate.

Guest 277: 930-933

Jesus Christ Babar, how tall are you?

intermarche1.jpg

Sounds like a concussion, one hopes you've seen a doctor by now.

I thought you were writing something else (as your name was in italic type at the bottom of the page), but the ...

YES WRITE MOAR

Guest ruiagnelo

I thought you were writing something else (as your name was in italic type at the bottom of the page), but the ...

YES WRITE MOAR

you mean this:

User(s) are reading this topic

members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ruiagnelo

sorry to bring this shitty thread up, but i DID WENT to the doctors (a few days ago) and he said it was a neuralgia. He also said he never witnessed a forehead fracture in his whole life. Head fracture are more likely to happen on the side of the skull.

case closed.

And it costed me 24 €

Guest ruiagnelo

sorry to bring this shitty thread up, but i DID WENT to the doctors (a few days ago) and he said it was a neuralgia. He also said he never witnessed a forehead fracture in his whole life. Head fracture are more likely to happen on the side of the skull.

case closed.

And it costed me 24 €

my cousin had about six or seven side fractures and there was no problem at all. the occipital is the worst part to fracture, it is quite dangerous.

i have seen a girl with a forehead fracture tho. she was the kindergarten manager's daughter, and i could see some flesh and inner parts of her skull while she was waiting for the ambulance. shit.

doctor i think my head broke :( NO ITS JUST PAIN SON LOL

i did see someone crack their skull a couple of weeks ago. it was on the street, a busy street, and she was on a bike. then a car hit her and it made a bit of a mess... the poor gal was laying there, unresponsive. it all looked very grim. she was taken to the hospital for repairs but i'm not sure if she lived :/

they caught both of them but decided they didn't have enough evidence to take it to court

im still trying to track down the identity of the one who hit me with the fence post through my own means

he will pay.

lemme know if you do, i'll meet you in england and give you a hand. i'm done with canada for now.

Archived