IGNORED

what ever happened to x-asp?

Guest alteR ideM

Guest alteR ideM

sorry if this has been asked before but im listening to "terra ferma" as i type and just got back from discogs only to find this and one other compilation cd credited to either of the two names associated with x-asp.... long story short, i really like the album even if it is a little dated it is classically braindance as well. fots right in with their early catalogue of randomocities...

Guest ruiagnelo

i started a topic on x-asp not too long ago, in the music discussion subforum. you might find it with a search.

also, could you post a discogs link with info on that compilation, please?

edit: i absolutely love this record and i am interested in finding anything that might be related to it

Guest ruiagnelo

hmm, found it

gonna try to track this compilation, but discogs say it is Illbient, Post Rock, Shoegazer, Acoustic , so i am not really expecting any more x-asp.

Guest alteR ideM

the comp i was reffering to is this:

http://www.discogs.com/Amp-All-Of-Yesterday-Tomorrow/release/1010620

the name x-asp doesn't appear on it but paul gulati (apparently one half of x-asp) does vocals and percussin on one of the tracks and this is from 2007... many years after x-asp. the other guy's name (simon powell) doesn't seem to appear anywhere else besides the x-asp album.

i assume this must be one of those freak albums that happened quite accidentally and randomly between a coule of one time music producers who must have moved on to other things outside of music.... its too bad, i really like the terra ferma album, as "dated" as it may be by now... but yes i would have to agree that we will probably never hear any more music by this artists or either of the two guys that made it up

Guest ruiagnelo

the comp i was reffering to is this:

http://www.discogs.com/Amp-All-Of-Yesterday-Tomorrow/release/1010620

the name x-asp doesn't appear on it but paul gulati (apparently one half of x-asp) does vocals and percussin on one of the tracks and this is from 2007... many years after x-asp. the other guy's name (simon powell) doesn't seem to appear anywhere else besides the x-asp album.

i assume this must be one of those freak albums that happened quite accidentally and randomly between a coule of one time music producers who must have moved on to other things outside of music.... its too bad, i really like the terra ferma album, as "dated" as it may be by now... but yes i would have to agree that we will probably never hear any more music by this artists or either of the two guys that made it up

indeed.

i don't care if it is considered to be dated. it is quite precious for me.

Archived