IGNORED

Sega urinal games

Guest Fishtank

Guest Fishtank

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/01/sega-urinal-games/

Each urinal is installed with a pressure sensor. An LCD screen is mounted on the wall above, letting the gamer select from and play four different minigames. There’s “Mannekin Pis,” which simply measures how hard you can pee, and “Graffiti Eraser,” which lets you remove paint by pointing a hose in different directions.

apparently it's because they need to persuade people to 'hit the mark'

I don't know if I ever told WATMM, but I wanted to invite something similar to this.

My machine would have measured the quantity of piss from a drunken reveller and given them the option to join a global high-score for a price. I could have guaranteed that it would make a killing amongst drunken men.

But I was stumped at the Measuring Matrix. I even looked into the sorts of pumps that dairy farmers use to obtain certain quantities of milk from cows.

Sega has admittedly bettered any of my wildest piss-baron dreams. Not only is this much more of a game (4, in fact), but they've completely done away with the Measuring Matrix by creating a whole pressure sensitive urinal.

Sega's resurrection begins in the bathroom.

Archived