IGNORED

Mounths

Guest adelinyenmah

wow man, oh. shit. this is so awesome. chill as fuck. oh, oh , so gooood. Fuck, really good. arhhhhghghghgh. So fucking good. Is it you singing? Shit's that's so awesome. Mixing is not very good though. It doesn't really sound finished imo. But whatever. Are all instruments played by you? I want to remix this or something. That's just so goodd. Arhhhhh. Very goood. Very goood. Very.

fabio-capello_1215233c.jpg

Guest adelinyenmah

Haha thanks man, yeah we're going to address the mixing issues soon. We don't have the most professional set up but we do the best we can with what we have. It's my friend singing, the song was all written and performed by him and I. Just curious, what about it doesn't sound finished? Feel free to remix it/show it to all your friends :beer:

Mainly it's mixing what makes it sound unfinished. Also maybe the structure, though I'm not sure about this.

Guest adelinyenmah

Well try and get on that. There's a couple little tweaks I think we'll make, but I think the general structure will stay the same. Thanks Jonas, your stuff sounds pretty good as well.

Archived