IGNORED

OUT OF THE DARKNESS - dark electronica/acid

Guest mudguts

Guest mudguts

hello watmm

havent been on here in a while, back to share some new things.

forum look has changed a lot i see.

here is freshly mastered track that I am very happy with:

[media=]http://soundcloud.com/milescourtney/out-of-the-darkness[/media]

quite long i know - the second drop (around 4:30) and the part leading up to that is probably my favorite section.

if you like this, please have a listen to the other stuff on my soundcloud. reecently upgraded my account and uploaded lots of new masters and some completely new tracks.

miles

http://soundcloud.com/milescourtney

Guest Frankie5fingers

thankyou. who is solar fields?

Seriously?! Solar Fields is amazing. Hes my favorite ambient artist over all. his most notable work that he's done was the soundtrack to the game Mirrors Edge.

here's the best song from the game. it might give you a new idea for a song.

Guest mudguts

cool i have played this game a little bit so must have heard some before then. that track is nice i like it.

i would love to do a game soundtrack that wud pretty much be my 2 favourite hobbies combined

Great production & energy! The feeling of it reminds me of a Burial track for its understated longing. I like the synths set back in the mix. Nice work.

Would like a download if it's available :flower:

Guest Promo

Yeah this is good. Definitely comes across as a well thought out tune. The build up, subtlety and tension through out is really impressive. Very nicely layered track.

Archived