IGNORED

Butt Jolokia - Horizontal Thought

Guest Butt Jolokia

Guest Frankie5fingers

well, i just wanna say dude, it doesn't look like you read the thread where you should at least comment on i think 10 other peoples songs before posting your own. no one will comment back if you don't. so maybe hold back anymore until youve made some comments.

that being said, im a huge minimal ambient nut so im throwing you a bone here. this was fucking cool. very sondscapey. the only thing id say is have that pad that start at .49 play throughout the rest of your song. itd give the song much more feeling to it.

Guest active galaxies

Some nice ideas and frosty melody lines, but I'm not sure there's enough going on (even though I know it's supposed to be minimal) to sustain it for over 6 mins, the last 4 mins doesn't really deliver anything that the first 2 mins haven't already covered. Greater subtle texture and delicate variety to the minimal drum sounds could give this an edge.

I am however a fan of tracks with planes taking off in them.

Archived