IGNORED

Music Video Tool

Guest ekidney

Guest ekidney

Hi.

Long time user, literally probably a decade since I posted (forgot my login password, but it was Kidney), but now I'm making a tool that I think this community might be into.

You guys all make music, and I've been making music videos, and at the moment I'm making a site for musicians to make videos easily - it's a modular system, much like editing software mixed with VJ software. It will exist in the cloud and be really cheap and easy to use - but we're also designing a visual language that can be created from scratch based on sound analytics. Here's a preview of what we're doing: www.rotored.com

We will invite musicians to use it for BETA, and it would be cool if u could fill out a survey for us and if you like leave your email and I can sort out credits or whatever for the WATMM crowd once it's launched (which will be in September) - but for now, if any musicians can fill out our survey and give us any feedback or features you would like to see that would be cool.

And here's a link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eWkYIVSFTyW9mGjURxAFrf1rzXo1ULrJmFPdF5b7t7I/viewform

Thanks a million, I hope to hear back from you guys.

Eoghan

Archived