IGNORED

two new breakbeat kinda tracks :)

Guest od++

These were written a little while ago and are for a split vinyl with breakcore and noisy friend of mine Noistruct.

They've just been kinda lying around on my computer so I thought id chuck em up :)

and

also I'm at the tail end of working on a little EP for Vermin Street which, if everything goes according to plan will be available in a few months!!

Hope you guys are all doing well, pce!!

Thanks :) Yeah I don't really know much about genres, I just make what I feel like hearing and then just call it breaks because they're generally around 140bpm and there are break beats in there, ha!

I know what I'm doing about as much as that dog in the picture with the beakers and shit

Guest Tamochanter

Thanks :) Yeah I don't really know much about genres, I just make what I feel like hearing and then just call it breaks because they're generally around 140bpm and there are break beats in there, ha!

I know what I'm doing about as much as that dog in the picture with the beakers and shit

Human nature to label things and more so to defiming them as unique. It's really just the way memory work, bit like ants in a farm.

Archived