IGNORED

Ezo

Guest BillyMcTreeSnap

Hey I like the mood this track sets. The main elements I feel compliment each other. There's subtle but yet defined changes (when they need to happen, i feel) and it was a nice listen walking back from the library :-) so I guess one can always add more and make shit crazy - but the challenge is to know when to stop - and I feel like you've done a very good job with this.

Guest BillyMcTreeSnap

Hey I like the mood this track sets. The main elements I feel compliment each other. There's subtle but yet defined changes (when they need to happen, i feel) and it was a nice listen walking back from the library :-) so I guess one can always add more and make shit crazy - but the challenge is to know when to stop - and I feel like you've done a very good job with this.

Thanks! Yes, I was going for a more minimal subtle approach. I am glad you had a pleasant experience with it!

Archived