IGNORED

PFO - live set

neurone

this is not a proper "new release", and I usually don't post about my music on watmm (because there is already loads of great stuff here that you, knob twiddlers, are making , way better than what I do )

... but ...well, listening back to this live-set recording, from a duet I have with a friend (since twenty years and running) , I thought :  I should, at least, spread this one, before I die. that's our contribution to the free rave scene that we love so much.

this set is breakbeat / spiral tribe vibes,  then going into  ska riddims / techno crossover.

gear used :

-- "roland TR8",  "roland TB3", "korg electribe ER-1", "eventide time-factor", "waldorf 2-pulse filter" (played by my friend)

-- a tiny laptop with abelton v5 sending midi sequences to : "waldorf mirco-Q rack", "waldorf blofeld", "waldorf rocket". (played by myself)

-- desk : "allen & heath wizard 14/4/2".  effects : "TC d-two delay", "TC m3000 reverb", "TC fireworks".  compressors : "drawmer DL441", "BSS DS 404".

recorded live (no edit) with a mix of desk output + x/y microphone couple.

Edited by neurone
  • Like 1

• neurone changed the title to PFO - live set