IGNORED

traktor dj studges

Guest môak

Guest Mr. Magoo

okay so how the fuck am i able to set a poistion on one song which will trigger the next to play or whatever?

i'm using 2 btw

Guest Coalbucket PI

if you can do that I dont know how. if it automatically starts the next track then you wouldnt really be doing much at all.

Guest Coalbucket PI

while were asking for help from traktor dj studges I have a question:

quite a lot of tracks have bpms that drift and make it very difficult to use them in Traktor. For example a lot of the analord tracks and a lot of classic acid tracks. Is this because they are recorded from vinyl and the turntable speed fluctuates a bit? And so if I rip the mp3s from Chosen Lords as opposed to using the vinylo rips Ive got will the bpms be more static?

while were asking for help from traktor dj studges I have a question:

quite a lot of tracks have bpms that drift and make it very difficult to use them in Traktor. For example a lot of the analord tracks and a lot of classic acid tracks. Is this because they are recorded from vinyl and the turntable speed fluctuates a bit? And so if I rip the mp3s from Chosen Lords as opposed to using the vinylo rips Ive got will the bpms be more static?

depends of the vinyl rip, i own millions of vinyl rip acid tracks and about 99% are fine, though i did have 2 version of box energy which was highly retarded in traktor beat wise.

Guest Coalbucket PI

then we need to talk. i got most of my old acid from one cd comp and a few downloads, and I only have about 5 that are workable. Ive tried loads of electro this week and had a lot of difficulty with that too

Archived