IGNORED

Howdy folks, good to see the community still here

Guest Maytag

Guest Maytag

I used to post here years ago. After September 11, 2001 topic discussions around here got pretty hairy. To be blunt there was A LOT of anti-American sentiment and I wasn't into defending my country 24/7. After all that has happened the past few years it's seems like a fruitless pursuit anyways. There is no justification of what is going on so suffice to say I can understand WHY a lot of the world doesn't dig the U.S. then or right now.

This forum was about music (and drugs and craziness :) ) a few years ago and it seems to have returned to that state so I'd thought I'd return and see what the community is up to. Can anyone fill me in on the state of Joyrex? I've been out of the loop for several years.

I'm mainly an Aphex fan and loved the Analord albums but was disapointed, as were many, in his selection for Chosen Lords. I'm here again because I feel Aphex is on the cusp of something new and I'd like to be on the edge of that whenever it comes about.

It's great some of the old posters have actually gone onto be artists and the site itself has produced some cd's. It's a significant part of the electronic genre.

That's about it. Nobody remembers me I'm sure but I thought I'd just say hi and re-introduce myself to the members new and old.

Maytag

Archived