IGNORED

Universal Indicator Violet

Guest fufwhat?

pass.

this is like someone turning on rebirth, maxing the distortion and filter res and sitting looping for 4 or 5 min, occassionally switching presets on the 909.

sorry.

Guest The Aztec Mystic

Hahaha. Well yeah, thats why I referenced Universal Indicator.

Some of my favourite acid cuts are just what you described, personal preference and all that.

sorry to be on a negative tip. just didn't do it for me, and im as big an acid head as the next man. just lacks that knitting of sounds, and the percussion sounds themselves are duff.

not that it would discourage me from listening to anything else u have done, so let us here another.

hmmm...sounds a bit more interesting. but it's super quiet. what happened to the levels?

having to crank amp up to 11 and it's still super quiet...below the hiss of the speakers.

sounds interesting though. vaguely.

Guest ceRadoM

geewhiz thanks! it was off an old tape thats why its so quiet and laced with audible tape hiss, back in the day when it was all fields

Guest TheEarlOfEastchurch

i heard that mike dred dont use normal lights/lamps in his house

he just has roland X0X's in every room constantly on play mode

and a modded 303 with blue lights in his bedroom for that cool L.A type atmosphere

oh im sorry for not being the purist., learn how to fucking fuck it then get back to me on the 303 ok , cheers!!

i cant find the link to the track!

it wasnt a slam to you it was just general thought. dont get angry.

Archived