IGNORED

Preview Tracks from my album

Guest Aces

Hello, been a long time since i posted here. So i am a bit out of the loop. I have a release properly coming out so i though i would share some of the tracks with you.

Preview tracks and a demo showreel. I hope you enjoy them. When i have more than five minutes to do something to relax. I will have to repay the favor. I think i have alot of listening to catch up on.

Thankyou very much! I really appreciate that. I will let you know what's going on. I shall, also, when i am at last a little settled take a listen to what you have been up to as well. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I took it into consideration. I decided that promo is right. So i put one of the tracks up for download. Sorry i keep bumping this. However it is a must. This is the last time.

Thankyou.

Well I didn't want you to do that but seeing as you have cheers you know it makes sense. :sorcerer:

EDIT: I thought you put the whole record up but I see its only one tune oh well. I think these tunes are good but I'm not sure I'd be quite tempted to pay dough for them yet. Prolly need to listen to the previews before I decide if I want to do that.

Archived