IGNORED

Anyone here use the Roland SP404 Sampler?

Guest LJG

Guest TooMuchLush

3 of my friends each got one at the same time (Foolish). They thought it was the beez fuckin neez for a little while. Pretty limited. Great for field recording. Ive seen it used as an incredible DJ tool used live as well. Pretty cool.

3 of my friends each got one at the same time (Foolish). They thought it was the beez fuckin neez for a little while. Pretty limited. Great for field recording. Ive seen it used as an incredible DJ tool used live as well. Pretty cool.

Sorry bro I'm a little confused. Too limited or pretty cool? What's limited and what's cool? Apart from only having 24 samples at a time in it- that does kinda suck. Scratch effect worth anything?

Sp-303 is what I'd want. It's what four Tet uses, and looks a LOT better to me. gotta have the knobs man.

I'll have to have a look at it. They've got that new one with the mechanical automatic faders on it, but it's upwards of 1000 bucks- I'd just as soon wait and save up for an mpc... Hoping to start cheaper, smaller, and simpler.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived