IGNORED

Live Performance / Low CPU Synth VSTs - recommend?

Guest we_kill_soapscum

Guest we_kill_soapscum

i got invited to play a festival in freezing ass minneapolis and have put off preparing. i have a sweet glove midi controller me and my nerdkrew worked out. but i'm lite on good, reliable vsts.

i need a 'performance' vst; something with nice real time parameter controls for mapping. i'm tired of buffer override, but something in that vein. i've tried yoink but its a little hard to work with. otto vst is fun but way too simple.

also any vst synth that has great simple raw grimey tones. i use modular system and csv80 for a lot of stuff but they're very heavy. i'd love a great simple 8bit synth vst...i'm mostly into very simple but very powerful raw osc shit. a lot of the simple lite vst synths i have don't pack a punch.

id bring hardware for half this shit but im flying to godamn minneapolis

any other forums i could post this at? im desperate!

thank you!!!!!

well, except for the tweakbench software (which are rather hard to work with live), how about dblue glitch? it does the job very well, doesn't take a whole lot of cpu and has midi-programming.. i think. i'm really enjoying it anways - give it a try

vids when finished plz

Guest skytree
i got invited to play a festival in freezing ass minneapolis and have put off preparing. i have a sweet glove midi controller me and my nerdkrew worked out. but i'm lite on good, reliable vsts.

i need a 'performance' vst; something with nice real time parameter controls for mapping. i'm tired of buffer override, but something in that vein. i've tried yoink but its a little hard to work with. otto vst is fun but way too simple.

also any vst synth that has great simple raw grimey tones. i use modular system and csv80 for a lot of stuff but they're very heavy. i'd love a great simple 8bit synth vst...i'm mostly into very simple but very powerful raw osc shit. a lot of the simple lite vst synths i have don't pack a punch.

id bring hardware for half this shit but im flying to godamn minneapolis

any other forums i could post this at? im desperate!

thank you!!!!!

shit, which festival?

i'm playing the spark festival next week in minneapolis, maybe it's the same one?

...if you're going to be in town man, we should get together.

Archived