IGNORED

the end of the night

Guest greenbank

Guest greenbank

yet another track that is heavily 80s influenced (i've been listening to SSQ, vicious pink, art of noise and others lately). it's based around samples of a kawai KR-55 drum machine then i added lots more! the distinctive snare is from an emu drumulator iirc. imagine its a soundtrack to an 80's comedy-horror movie with zombies in and enjoy!

I'm gonna check this in a mo. You know I can still remember that original acid stomper you did and I haven't heard it for like half a year. That tune was so good. U gotta post that shit up again. :cool:

Not bad pretty competent. Has more sort of an industrial techno feel to it. Quite enjoyed don't think it had the same effect as some of your other recents tunes. Has a certain sort of very late 80s/early 90s bleakness to it. Reminds me of the 'Man or Machine' Rhythm King/Warp split record for some bizarre reason. Mmm very dark bleak sound on this tune! The bassline is so early Warp bleep techno. Mmm that hard industrial snare really makes this tune. Enjoyable.

i thought the snare tainted an otherwise brooding and dr who-esque track. dug the purposeful, retro vibe.

I'm the oposite I think the snare gives this tune momentum.

Guest greenbank

cheers for the comments guys.

I'm gonna check this in a mo. You know I can still remember that original acid stomper you did and I haven't heard it for like half a year. That tune was so good. U gotta post that shit up again. :cool:

i've done a new version of that with an extra 2 minutes or something of tune tacked on the end and slightly better production since i got new speakers. i will put it up after xmas (away home in a mo). if i remember that is... by the way - i still listen to 'get down motherfucker!' occasionally when i happen to scroll past it, do more like that! one of my favourite ekt tunes.

Archived