IGNORED

a tune

Guest jim

Guest splagawaga

haha, yeh its definately not finished. just as the big swampy kick comes in it stops.

wicked track though. love the intro section with the spattery fizz-synth.

not much more to say apart from maybe beef the kick and snare up a bit.

look forward to hearing the finished version.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Promo

The pads are really nice and I like that one note hypnotic bass. Wasn't one 100% sure about the modulated string - it has a nice sound but it feels a little too basic. Mmm this transition is nice and rich but for me it doesn't flow. It's almost like a completely different tune. Interesting stuff. I'd prefer it if the end the transition left on uplifting note though. Overall I felt a little confused after listening to it but there are certainly some strong musical elements here and nice dose of 80s funk sythesis.

Guest geographyhorse
The pads are really nice and I like that one note hypnotic bass. Wasn't one 100% sure about the modulated string - it has a nice sound but it feels a little too basic. Mmm this transition is nice and rich but for me it doesn't flow. It's almost like a completely different tune. Interesting stuff. I'd prefer it if the end the transition left on uplifting note though. Overall I felt a little confused after listening to it but there are certainly some strong musical elements here and nice dose of 80s funk sythesis.

I agree.... think I would've chose some other sound aside from the string. Disagree about the transition tho', I personally think this is where the song takes off. The second half really does have nice 80's elements to it. Not sure what it reminds me of, but sounds like it could've come off of 3-2-1 Contact or something. Good job!!!!

Archived