IGNORED

12 sided dice

Guest Betty

Guest Wrong Answer

Here's something I've been working on over the last few days. It doesn't have any of the beat screwing that many of you guys love (hey I do too) but I think it's strength may be in the melodies and harmonies. I may work on it some more so any feedback could be useful.

Wrong_Answer-12_sided_dice.mp3

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

I like this. It sort of lies somewhere between LFO and plaid, closer to LFO (but doesn't sound too much like either)

add a chunkier bassier section at the end, something slamming

It's great to hear something without all that 'beat screwing', that shit's tired [iMO] !! :o)

Guest Promo

I like the pads and skippy beat in this. Parts of it I like and other parts bored me a bit. The whole track has quite a Detroity vibe in actuality.

Each time you switched two and from the lead phrase, the momentum/expectation had built enough for you to go into a straight up 4/4 rhythm and it would have made perfect sense. I think listen number two warmed to it more. Definitely needs some 4/4 909 action at some point and even some acid squelching could be cool. In the end it didn't make me feel 'ooo this is awesome' but more like 'mmm this isn't too bad i suppose' so I'd give it about 6/10.

Archived